CAR RENTAL TIPS
These car rental Kenya tips will help you understand how to book and pay for your car rental Kenya.
Renting a car in Kenya seems like a straightforward process, but it can often be more expensive than expected. We review our top 6 car rental tips when renting a car to save you money and prepare you for any unexpected events.
6 important car rental Kenya tips you should know
- When inquiring about car rental services in Kenya, one must understand the terms and conditions provided by the car rental agency in Kenya.
- Inspect your rental car before driving off. A lot of times we want to get on the road as quick as possible, however I suggest doing a quick vision inspection of your rental car exterior, and making sure that all damages are recorded.
- Know your insurance options. Knowing your insurance options allows you to understand the liabilities. You definitely don’t want to be held liable for any damages.
- Avoid refueling options. One of the most important car rental tips is refueling. Rental car agencies will often fuel the car for you, which seems a bit convenient for you but generally a bad deal!
- Pack a phone charger, cable and cradle. Having your phone charger and cable will help you when your phone is out of charge.
- Turn on speed limit indicators. Turning on speed limit indicator will help you navigate easily especially when you are driving in a place you’re not familiar with.
You must be very careful when renting a car. A lot of times the car rental agents will hide about the insurance liabilities making it difficult to understand. Always be the first to ask about how you would be required to pay incase of an accident.
Before driving off, make sure that the vehicle is a PSV (self drive) insured vehicle. Some of the car rental companies don’t have the PSV insurance of their rental cars, they often opt to PRIVATE CAR insurance making you liable for any damages occurred during rental period.
Frequently Asked Questions car rental.
To understand more about car rental, please read our Frequently Asked Questions car rental page by clicking here.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Answers to many commonly asked questions
The TOYOTA Land cruiser is a V8 for hire engine which has maximum for rough terrain. Toyota V8 is a five doors 4WD off road vehicle, it also carries up to eight passenger and it can cruise to a speed of 180kmph comfortable. We provide affordable Toyota V8 on a daily weekly and monthly basis. Book this vehicle and enjoy your safari in Kenya.
The TOYOTA Land cruiser is a V8 engine which has maximum for rough terrain. Toyota v8 is a five doors 4WD off road vehicle, it also carries up to eight passenger and it can cruise to a speed of 180kmph comfortable. We provide affordable Toyota V8 on a daily weekly and monthly basis. Book this vehicle and enjoy your safari in Kenya.
Prado for hire has enough space for a group of travelers. Toyota Prado for hire is a five doors 4WD off road vehicle. We provide affordable Toyota TX Prado for hire on a daily weekly and monthly basis. Book this vehicle and enjoy your safari in Kenya.
Our company provide well maintained car rental services in Nairobi Kenya. Vismart provides self drive and chauffeur driven car hire services in Kenya. Our array of cars include; saloon cars, jeeps, SUVs, vans, minivans, buses and more.
We provide affordable self drive and chauffeur driven car rental or car hire in Nairobi Kenya. We are located at Loita street inside grand regency hotel building. Talk to us today and get yourself a good car rental for you.
We provide Chauffeur driven buses for hire in Nairobi. Our buses accommodates twenty to forty two seaters comfortably, Our buses for hire offers total comfort to anyone looking for adventure. The Toyota coaster is a multi passenger minibus with balanced combination of economy, luxury and performance. Our buses for hire offers relaxed cabin, space and safety. The Coaster features makes it an attractive solution to many of today’s traffic and environmental problems.
Luxury Minivan is ready for hire for travel to metro cities in Kenya and Tanzania. Online booking of Toyota Coaster Van can be made for local city tour, airport transfers, sightseeing tours, corporate travel, and business meetings.
We have a large fleet of Toyota Van accessible for outstation tours to any of the following tourist destinations and National parks and more.
Quick acceleration, excellent handling and a high level of braking performance all add up to easy control of the vehicle, assisting in safe motoring. Rent 16 Seater Toyota Coaster Van for your next travels with Car Coach Rental Kenya and choose from the fleet of high quality 16 seats passenger van. Our luxury Toyota Coaster Minivans comes with extraordinary features and is offered for family tours, corporate travel and group tours. We also offer other safe and reliable imported vans on hire.